I would like to thank Auntie Em http://quiltcrossing.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award! "Liebster" means "favorite" in German. This award is given to recognize your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, so that they may be discovered by new readers. When one receives the award, they are supposed to do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster award to 5 other blogs that you think deserve recognition.
4. Let me know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your nominees will continue to spread the love.
I would like to present the Liebster award to:
http://myquiltdiary.blogspot.com/ Julie writes from Japan.
http://kalahariquilts.blogspot.com/ Jenny writes from Botswana.
http://restisnotidleness.blogspot.com/ Pip writes from Australia.
http://www.quiltmonstercloset.com/ Christine writes from the U.S.
http://moonquilts.blogspot.com/ Sharon writes from the U.S.